1. Rinse off your dishes – no hard food should be left. A dishwasher has a very small built in disposal and the screen behind it clogs very quickly … if clogged, the water will not spray through the spray arm.
2. If you use liquid(gel) soap; You’re water temperature has to be at least 120 degrees, the dishwasher element will raise it to 140 degrees. Use the high temp wash or sani rinse to raise the water temperature.
3. If you use the dishwasher after the household has bathed or showered your hot water will be depleted for at least 2 hours.
1. Leave food on the dishes when putting in dishwasher.
2. Crowd the dishes, If they clank they will break.
3. Put sharp knives point up in the utensil tray.